Personal Injury Lawyers in Cardiff
Have you been involved in an accident that wasn't your fault? Have you suffered an injury in the last three years when someone else was to blame?
If so Personal Injury Claims Cardiff can help you pursue compensation for your injuries.
Our personal injury compensation lawyers have extensive experience in pursuing compensation claims on behalf of injured parties. If you require to speak with a solicitor in the Cardiff area then please contact us. We will discuss your situation with you, give you free advice on the prospects of your claim and advise you on how we can assist.
We often operate on a "no win no fee*" basis and fully explain this arrangement with you when you call. The quicker you call us after your accident or injury the sooner we can get you the compensation you deserve.
Types of Accident Claims - Examples
- Accidents at Work
- Road Traffic Accident Claims
- Car Accident Claims
- Motorcycle Injury Claims
- Public Transport Accident Claims
- Public Place Accidents (inc Slips, Trips & Falls)
- Many other Types of Accident Claim
Get clear advice about your claim
At Personal Injury Claims Cardiff we believe that it is important that you understand exactly what is needed for a personal injury claim to be successful. In order to prove in law that you are entitled to compensation, having suffered an injury because of someone else, it needs to be shown that:
- You were owed a duty of care; and
- The duty of care that was owed to you was breached.
A duty of care will exist where it can be shown that you were doing something where you were entitled to expect that you would not suffer an injury. This is relatively easy to establish, and will be owed by most people in most circumstances:
- Drivers on the UK's roads (car drivers, bus drivers, motorbike drivers) all owe each other a duty of care, i.e. they are obliged not to do anything, or fail to do anything, that could result in someone else being injured as a result. Pedestrians too are entitled to expect that road users will not do anything that will put them in harm's way.
- Members of the public that use public transport are perfectly entitled to think that in doing so, they will not be exposed to the risk of injury. This means that bus drivers, train drivers and even taxi drivers must observe the rules of the road and not do anything that could endanger their passengers.
- People that use public areas, e.g. parks, roads, are entitled to expect that these areas will be kept in good condition. This is the responsibility of the local council, and they must not allow anything or any place that they are responsible for to fall into disrepair and constitute a danger to people.
- Employers too have legal obligations to their employees and those on their premises. They are obliged by law to implement processes and procedures that preserve their staff's and the public's safety.
These are all instances where a duty of care can usually be found to exist. If so, then the first hurdle in a personal injury claim is overcome. The difficulty in making the claim is proving that this duty of care owed to you was breached, and that that caused your injury.
Let us take the strain away
In order for us to be able to prove that your injury was caused by a breach of a duty of care, our personal injury lawyers in Cardiff will need you to think very carefully about your accident. If you can give us as much information as possible on your injury and the circumstances surrounding it, this can all be used to strengthen your claim and increase the level of compensation that you can expect. At Personal Injury Claims Cardiff, we are here to take the strain and the stress of making a compensation claim away from you: that is what we are here to deal with. For us, the most important thing is that you are left in peace to recover from your injuries.
From the moment you contact us, we will begin to explore the avenues for building a strong case for you. We will take all of your details, and note down all of the information that you can provide on your accident and injuries. This is the start of the process, all of which will be handled by us: you will not be burdened with tedious phone calls or drawn out evidence gathering procedures. We will take full responsibility for any statements that need to be taken, and any court appearance that become necessary.
Don't delay in making your claim
Every moment that you delay in contacting us means that you risk losing the opportunity to get what you are entitled to. Unfortunately, the time limit for making a personal injury claim is very strict: when the window of opportunity passes it is lost and it becomes impossible to make a claim. Not only that, but the longer that you wait before making your claim, the more information you may forget. This would then have implications for your claim, as you may not be able to provide a full and robust account of the circumstances surrounding your accident.
At Personal Injury Claims Cardiff, we believe in providing a service that is efficient. From the moment that you contact us, your claim will begin to be processed. Our team will advise you on the law and how it relates to you: we treat each and every client as an individual.
Contact Our Specialist Personal Injury Lawyers
Contact us today in complete confidence , we are here to help. Our Solicitors have many years experience in pursuing compensation for injured parties. Call us on a confidential basis to discuss your situation and to receive the compensation to which you are entitled.
Call us from your landline on 08000838358 or from your mobile 0800 083 8358. Or, text PI claims + your name to 60066 and we’ll call you. To make an online enquiry, click here
*other costs could be payable